August 20, 2015

Several years and two kids later...

I'm back! As a stay at home mom to my two kids, I finally decided that blogging is a thing I should do again. To catch you up in a short synopsis: The husband and I have now been married for seven years, and have two kiddos - a 5 year old girl and nearly-3 year old boy. My daughter will be starting kindergarten in a few short weeks! We are excited, nervous, anxious, and a bit sad, as this will mark the end of her no-school years.

In vacation news, we recently took a trip to my old stomping grounds in SoCal to visit family and spend two lovely days at the Disneyland Resort (which I will be blogging about shortly!) All in all, a FANTASTIC trip, even the 15+ hour car trip each way.

Now that we are back home, my days as of late consist of fun games, kindergarten readiness prep, naps, potty-training, and Disney Junior. I'm thrilled to be back on the blogosphere, and cannot wait to write about our experiences!


No comments: